I joined TripAlertz over a year ago and recently had $25 worth of trip cash expire on me. Though they often have decent hotels in San Francisco, New York, Vegas, I never found a great property worth redeeming my Trip Cash for. Nor do I generally find the “deals” to be that good.
Today, I got a TripAlertz email that caught my eye. London was listed in the subject line and sure enough, it was a winner: The Stafford London by Kempinski located on St. James Place. While the rate seems pretty steep at $385/night, I checked a few random dates on the hotel website and rates came up at over $500 per night. Plus, TripAlertz is running a promotion through February 1 that will save you an additional 8%, bringing the rate down to $354/night. Bookings include the following:
- Choice of accommodations in a Classic King, Classic Queen or Deluxe King room for 2 guests
- Full English breakfast daily (valued at $25GBP/$approx. $40 per person)
- Complimentary tea/coffee upon arrival
- Free WiFi Internet access
- VAT tax included in rate
Of course, I wouldn’t actually pay $354/night – that’s what Trip Cash is for! This is a great way to unload your saved-up Trip Cash at a fancy hotel that you couldn’t otherwise afford.
Other redemption options include the following:
- Wyndham Skyline Tower (Atlantic City, NJ)
- Wydnham Grand Desert (Las Vegas, NV)
- The Signature by Blue Chip Las Vegas (Las Vegas, NV)
- Hotel Parador (Punta Quepos, Costa Rica)
- Wyndham Flagstaff Resort (Flagstaff Arizona)
If you haven’t joined TripAlertz, it’s a great way to earn free travel. You will earn $5 in Trip Cash for signing up (I will also earn $5 if you use my link), and an additional $5 for every friend you refer. Feel free to add your own referral links in the comment section.
Is this a property you’d consider redeeming your Trip Cash for?